Hochrindl is one of the most beautiful places for cross-country skiing in Carinthia. Enjoy the amazing views while exploring more than 25 km of cross-country skiing tracks.
If you're interested in working on your technique, we also offer training lessons for beginners and advanced cross-country skiers.
- For advanced cross-country skiers
- 11 km long
- For intermediate cross-country skiers
- 5 km long
Tickets & Prices
- Daily Pass: 4 Euros (can be purchased at the ticket vending machine - coins only)
- Weekly Pass: 20 Euros (can be purchased at the ticket vending machine - coins only)
- Seasonal Pass: 40 Euros (can be purchased at the ticket counter)
Kids and teens up until 14 years use the tracks for free. We kindly ask hikers for a small donation either at the ticket vending machine or the ticket counter.
Group course Cross-Country Skiing
- For adults, teens and kids - beginners or advanced
- Course times - 2 hours as agreed upon
- from safe, easy learning of basic techniques to gliding through the cross-country skiing trails.
- Private lessons are available at any time.
- 1 day: 58 €
- 2 days: 110 €
- 3 days: 135 €