Hochrindl is the place to be for true winter sport enthusiasts! Whether you are into cross-country skiing, snowboarding, downhill skiing, snowshoeing, ski touring or tobogganing - Hochrindl offers perfect conditions for your favorite winter sport. On top of all that, you can enjoy an amazing view over the beautiful most Southern Austrian State, Carinthia.
- Voted # 1 family ski area in Carinthia.
- Winter fun for everyone in the beautiful Nockberge region
- Over 20 kilometers of slopes
- Five T-Bar lifts, a 4-seater chair lift and a connecting lifts
- 22 km of groomed trails for cross-country skieres
- Cleared winter hiking trails leading through the Nockberge region
Vacation for the whole family. Enjoy hiking on gentle alpine pastures with incredible mountain peaks and an all-round view of Carinthia.
- guided hikes
- Watch the stars and enjoy the sunrise
- Disc golf courses
- Hiasl Almmatura® on Hochrindl
- Nockholz Playgrounds
- Zirbenzapfi adventure trails